This guide will help you get started with your SSL certificate for your domain at Loopia. You can either buy an SSL certificate directly in Loopia Customer zone or upload an existing certificate obtained form another provider.
Please note that you need to purchase and activate your certificate before you can continue following this guide.
1. Update your website’s internal links to always run https
For the most common CMS tools, there are guides for doing this:
For other CMS tools or websites made on your own, we refer to Google for more information.
2. Force SSL in Loopia Customer zone
Once all internal links on your website are fixed, you can choose to “force” all traffic to run via https to your domain by doing the following:
- Login to Loopia Customer zone.
- Click on the domain you want to activate SSL for.
- Select Website with Loopia > Unix and then Force SSL.
- Save the changes.