To run a CGI script at Loopia the following is required:
- The (sub)domain must be on one of our UNIX servers.
- The script must be located in the cgi-bin directory.
- The file extension must be .cgi for tor this to work.
- The file permissions must be 755 (CHMOD). You can set this with a FTP-client.
- The path to Perl is: /usr/local/bin/perl
- The path to Sendmail is: /usr/sbin/sendmail
Our support does not cover script related problems that is not caused by one of our servers or similar, and we are unable to assist you with your programming.
If you have any problem with a script and want us to have a look at it, send the path to the script, a brief explanation of what you are trying to do and if you get an error messages to us.